Welcome Brokers and Agents.
We value our relationships with Brokers and Real Estate agents like you. Working together, we are able to help homebuyers find and purchase the new home of their dreams.
To help you take advantage of all the opportunities we offer, we have created some simple guidelines and policies, as outlined below.
Specific guidelines and policies may vary by community and property. Please contact the community sales consultant for qualifying properties, details, and registration.
POLICY: Our Realtor Agent/Broker fee is a referral fee for Introducing your client to our Sales Team during their first visit to the Community. Like most builders, we have a strict policy of requiring agents/brokers to accompany their clients on their first visit to a neighborhood, preview event or information seminar. Per State compliance rules for Real Estate Licensee’s, commissions must be paid directly to the Broker of the Agent who makes the referral introduction. We are not able to credit any commissions to the buyers through escrow, or pay commissions to a principal buyer. See full Broker Cooperation Referral Terms and Conditions below.
REGISTERING: You must accompany your client’s first visit to the community or on their first visit to preview event and complete our Broker Referral form. If your client has not visited the community or attended a preview event prior, you may register your client which we will attach to their file. While you are always welcome, from that point forward you no longer need to accompany the client on future visits.
BROKER COOPERATION/REFERRAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The Broker Referral shall be paid only for a Bates Homes/Little Lane, LLC home.
- The broker Referral shall be in an amount and terms determined by Bates Homes/Little Lane, LLC in its sole discretion.
- Broker Referral shall be offered only to licensed Nevada Real Estate Brokers.
- Home purchasers who are licensed real estate brokers or salespersons are not be entitled to broker Referral.
- The Buyer’s Real Estate Agent must accompany the purchaser at the purchaser’s first visit to the community, preview event or information seminar.
- At such first visit the Real Estate Agent and purchaser must execute and deliver all broker Referral / Cooperation documents and materials required by Bates Homes/Little Lane, LLC (“Referral Addendum”).
- The broker Referral fee shall be paid if and only if the purchaser closes escrow.
- The “Referral” Documents may not be assigned by the broker or purchaser.